This recipe is so adaptable and versatile you can use it with anything. I like to also use, gluten free pasta, mashed potatoes or rice noodles. I’ve even swapped out the soya cream for coconut cream and I think that worked out better than the original, my little one loves both!
Free from, Nuts, Wheat, Gluten, Fish, Dairy, Sesame, Peas, Mustard
1 Chicken fillet diced
1 Garlic clove chopped
- Firstly add a little oil to a frying pan on a low heat and add the chopped garlic clove, fry for 3 minutes
- cut the asparagus into small pieces and boil for 8mins or until tender and soft and drain
- add the diced chicken to the pan and cook through
- add the soya cream and pepper to the pan
- add the cooked asparagus to the pan and mix through
- plate the creamy chicken and asparagus up with the cooked rice.
I like to serve this with a variety of cooked vegetables such as carrot and broccoli.